Reservation & Ticketing Staff @ Pan India Airport
Interviews for Air Ticketing Executive (Freshers ) for a Leading Airlines in India &
AIR TICKETING EXECUTIVE
Eligibility to become Airline Ticketing Agent
- Candidate must have completed at least 18 years of age ( varies by the recruiting company )
- Good communication skills and basic mathematical skills are required for the job
- PNR Creation, Issuance, Reissuance, Changes/Cancellation, Rescheduling.
- Will be coordinating with Airline and customers over the phone and emails.
- Good Geographical Knowledge i.e., City codes, Airport codes, Airline hub etc.
Pay Scale / Salary of Airline Ticketing Agent
- Fresher candidates for Airline Ticketing Agents can earn from Rs . 2.5 - Rs . 3.5 LPA
- Experience in the field , the salary of Airline Ticketing Agents usually maxes out at around Rs . 4 - Rs . 5 LPA .
For Telephonic Round call 8840457977 (HR Inspijet )
WhatsApp directly 8840457977 9:30 Am to 9 Pm (Monday to Sunday)
( NO Visiting or Registration Charges)...
Work and Training from home is also available
Job Location : Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Chennai , Kolkata , Ahmadabad , Hyderabad , Chandigarh, Mumbai
Note : Inspijet Aviation Academy Academy Doesn't Worked with Any sub agent Directly or Indirectly and Don't Charge Any amount for job or for the Interview. Inspijet Has Only one office which is in Lucknow ( We Dont have any Other Branch )
Regards Inspijet Aviation Academy
- 2/263, sector-2, Jankipuram Ext,
- Near Bhitaulli crossing,
- Sitapur Road, Lucknow
Website : http://inspijet.com/
Role : Ticketing & Reservation Executive
Industry Type: Aviation
Functional Area: Aviation & Aerospace
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Flight & Airport Operations
Domestic Ticketing Customer Service Air Ticketing airlines jobs International Ticketing
Hospitality ground staff Aviation air hostess Airport jobs Fresher
- Posted date : 11 Jan 2022
- Location Kolkata, Lucknow, Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Vacancy : 17
- Job nature : Full time
- Salary : ₹ 1,75,000 - 6,75,000 yearly
- Application date : 12 March 2022